Pet Photo Submission Guidelines - Monthly Mutt
We can't wait to design the perfect artwork of your pet.
To allow for our designers to make the best illustration of your pet as possible, we recommend following these simple guidelines:
1. Take a photo or choose an existing photo that is taken in daylight or in a brightly lit room.
2. Use a smartphone or high quality camera.
3. Ensure the whole face & neck is visible and not in shadows.
3. Avoid overly filtered photos to ensure we correctly capture your pet's coloring.
4. Make sure your pet is looking directly at the camera at eye level, facing forward. Other positions are acceptable, but your pet will be shown in that position in the final portrait.